Incredible custom-built, original owner home on arguably the most private street in The Governor's Club. Open floorplan w/ gourmet kitchen, large den/family room, formal living & dining rooms, study, oversized laundry room w/ pet wash & ample storage. Luxurious, main level Master w/ tray ceilings & en-suite, his & hers style bath w/ walk-in shower & separate soaking tub. Finished basement boasts AMAZING guest quarters w/ full kitchen, bedroom, media room, gym, & access to covered patio.
MLS #: 2094131
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Governors Club Ph13b
- Year Built: 2009
- Acreage: 0.72
- Lot Size: 49 X 213.5
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler, Storm Shelter
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 20 x 33 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 19 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 15 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 16 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 20 x 21 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 20 x 24 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 20 (Formal)
- Other Room: 15 x 34 (Exercise)
- Other Room 2: 22 x 22 (Media)
- Den: 20 x 22 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 15 x 25 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 10 x 16 (Sewing Room)
- Taxes: $9,560
- HOA Fee: $330/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.